A PREMIUM OLIVE OIL & BALSAMIC VINEGAR TASTING ROOM
All Olive Leaf Oils and Balsamics are pure and healthy. All of our single varietal oils (unflavored) are Extra Virgin and have been pressed into oil within 4 hours of harvest. These oils change every six months as there is always a fresh harvest in either the Southern or the Northern Hemisphere. We pride ourselves on always having a super fresh, wide selection of the highest quality oils available in North America today.
The Olive Branch Recipe page is where you go to learn, experiment, create, prepare, serve or sample the best recipes … Our recipe page is a wonderland of flavors to explore. We have provided some of the amazing pairings possible that includes Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars. We take pride in serving our customer the best products on the market which means meals everyone at the table will love!
All our Flavored oils and balsamics have been fused or infused with real foods - they never contain any artificial flavors. Oils and Balsamics inventory is 100% pure which means they contain no preservatives, no artificial colors, and no added sugars.
In addition to our quality Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars, we also offer top quality, gourmet oils. These delicious oils can be used for grilling, baking, stir frying, and for delectable salad dressings, especially when combined with our infused balsamic vinegars.
Black Truffle Oil
Roasted Walnut Oil
Toasted Sesame Oil
White Truffle Oil
Fused Olive Oil
A “fused” olive oil (or “agrumato, in Italy), is made by crushing ripe, sound olives with whole, fresh fruits, herbs or vegetables at the time of crush. In the winter, citrus fruit is picked at the peak of ripeness, split in half and then thrown in with the olives. The olives and fruit are then crushed simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the citrus peel to mingle with the oil from the olives. Ripe olives contain up to 20% oil, but the majority of an olive is comprised of water. The waste water from the citrus and olives are centrifuged away, and the result is a bright, fresh, fused citrus olive oil. More than 90% of the world’s fused or agrumato olive oil is made in the Northern Hemisphere. Because agrumato is typically made from ripe olives at the end of the season, the window for crushing in the Northern Hemisphere is in the winter, usually between mid-December and late January.
Infused Olive Oil
Infusing is the process of adding flavor to olive oil after is has been made. Our supplier only makes infused extra virgin olive oils from the freshest extra virgin olive oil available in their collection, that are most aesthetically compatible with the natural products they use to flavor them with. This mandate requires that the chemistry, freshness and quality of the infused olive oil is second to none.
Baklouti Green Chile Fused Olive Oil
Basil Infused Olive Oil
Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
Butter Infused Olive Oil
Chaabani Fused Olive Oil
Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Harissa Infused Olive Oil
Herbs de Provence Infused Olive Oil
Lemon-Whole Fruit Fused Olive Oil
Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
Tea Rose Infused Olive Oil
Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil
Wild Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
There are over 2000 varieties of olives on the planet. Each one has flavors unique to the varietal from which it comes and each one will flavor your culinary creations differently. The olives are cold-pressed within the first 2-5 hours of harvest capturing the nectar at its most nutritious state. It is then sealed and shipped to us with great attention given to transport conditions, so we bring you the freshest, finest, award-winning olive oils found anywhere! Our oils have come to us from Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Tunisia, Chile, Argentina, Australia, California and France. They are lab tested to insure they are high in polyphenols and low in free fatty acids to maintain a long shelf life up to 2 years. However, we bottle them onsite, as they arrive, and suggest you use them within 6 months to derive their richest health benefits.
Arbosana Olive Oil (Mild)
Arbequina Olive Oil (Mild)
Melgarejo Hojiblanca (Robust)
Our flavored vinegars, from Modena, Italy, the balsamic capital of the world, are aged to perfection for 12 years. Our best seller, Traditional Balsamic, with no flavor added, is aged for 18 years. Balsamic vinegars are a wonderful meat tenderizer, great as salad dressings alone or paired with EVOO, and enjoy drizzled over hot green vegetables like grilled squash, tomatoes, spinach, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower or green beans.
Cara-Cara Orange Vanilla
Cascadian Wild Raspberry White
Cranberry Pear, White
Honey Ginger, White
Jalapeno, White (Hot)
Key Lime, White
Pomegranate Quince White
Red Wine Vinegar
Sherry Wine Vinegar
Sicilian Lemon, White
Traditional, 18 Year
· Italian Sensation: Our Neapolitan Olive Oil with our Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar.
· Tropical Sensation: You will think you’re in the tropics with this combination of Mango Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange Olive Oil.
· Dreamsicle Delight: Blood Orange Olive Oil with Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar. Try this on fresh fruit…Yum!
· Lemon Drop: The name says it all. This fresh combination uses our Lemon Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar.
· Sweet Garlic: A sweet combination of our Garlic Olive Oil with our 18-year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
· Sweet Basil: A sweet herbal combination of our Basil Olive Oil and our 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
· Outrageous Blueberry: A wonderfully unique combination of our Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar with our Blood Orange Olive Oil.
· Blueberry Peel: A combination of our Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar with our Lemon Olive Oil. Great on salads topped with fruit.
· Just Peachy: Our White Peach Balsamic Vinegar mixed with our Blood Orange Olive Oil.
· Sweet and Smoky: Our Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil combined with our Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar. Great on pork, poultry, or beef.
· Almond Joy: A combination of Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar, Coconut Balsamic Vinegar, and Toasted Almond Olive Oil. Great drizzled over sponge cake.
· Put the Lime in the Coconut: Our Persian Lime Oil combined with our Coconut Balsamic Vinegar.
· Chocolate Strawberry: Our Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar combined with our Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar.
· Berry Basil: Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and our Basil Olive Oil combine for an intense strawberry start with a sweet basil finish. Great on summer salads.
The nutritional value of olive oil truly surpasses that of any other fat, and because fats are an essential component of nutrition and an integral part of a healthy diet, extra virgin olive oil is without question the healthiest of all fats. Not only does it consist mainly of healthy monounsaturated fats, but it is the only fat that contains high levels of healthy antioxidants known as polyphenols.
Balsamic vinegar is a complementary condiment for many foods, lending big flavors but few calories. A tablespoon of balsamic vinegar contains 14 calories and zero grams of fat and protein. Each tablespoon has approximately 2 grams of carbohydrates and sugar. The nutritional composition of balsamic vinegar makes it a desired alternative to high-fat and high-calorie condiments and it is a nutritious addition to any healthy eating plan.
With over 50 authentic flavors of pure extra virgin olive oils and premium balsamic vinegars, there’s a flavor for every palette. But what is most important to Billy is making sure customers are getting only the freshest, finest of oils and balsamic vinegars. To insure he’s getting the best, Billy gets his products from farmers all over the world
Olive oil is one of the most natural and traditional foods that you can purchase in a supermarket. Olive oil is a must-have in your kitchen for creating pure, healthy brain-boosting meals for your family.