Chocolate Di Torino Balsamic Vinegar
$15.00 – $20.00
Origin: Modena, Italy
Flavor: a smooth, rich dark chocolate taste with the complexity of three different chocolates
Complements: ice cream, fruit, baking
Olive Oil Pairings: Blood Orange, Persian Lime, Butter, Vanilla, Cara-Cara Orange Vanilla
1. Drizzle over vanilla gelato and fresh strawberries for a delicious dessert, or even mix with fresh berries.
2. Grill a tender steak with melted blue cheese, drizzle Dark Chocolate balsamic on top amazing!
3. Use on a spinach and strawberry salad topped with candied walnuts and feta cheese.
4. Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a fresh yet decadent vinaigrette.
5. Mix into brownies or chocolate cake for a richer chocolate flavor.