Origin: Modena, Italy
Flavor: very sweet with a low 4.5% acidity level for a smooth finish; naturally infused with floral and sweet black currant
Complements: cheese, salad, yogurt, marinades, fresh fruit
Olive Oil Pairings: Basil, Eureka Lemon, Mandarin, Blood Orange
1. Drizzle sparingly over Spring Mix salads.
2. This oil will complement Feta cheese, red onions, orange wedges, and cucumbers.
3. Best with light to medium EVOO
4. Pre-glaze lamb, beef, pork roasts and chops to create a beautiful caramelized surface.
5. Try it on ice cream with fresh berries, or drizzle over shaved ice as a special treat.