Flavor: smoky and slightly spicy
Complements: beef, poultry, pork, bread, pasta, vegetables
Balsamic Pairings: Black Currant, Cherry, Chocolate, Cinnamon- Pear, Cranberry-Pear, Espresso, Fig, Jalapeño, Peach, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Serrano Honey, Sicilian Lemon, Strawberry, Vanilla, Aged 18-Year Traditional
1. Combine with Espresso or Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar for a great red meat marinade.
2. For a fruity twist, use with Black Cherry balsamic vinegar over pork.
3. Combine with Jalapeño balsamic vinegar to take your meal south of the border.
4. Brush on bread instead of butter for grilled cheese with a kick.
5. Use to flavor chili, soups, and stews.
6. Combine with Strawberry balsamic vinegar for a spicy, sweet, and savory salad dressing.