Flavor: savory sage with hints of shitake, chanterelle, and morel mushrooms
Complements: rice, vegetables, potatoes, pork, poultry, pasta and eggs
Balsamic Pairings: Blackberry, Black Currant, Cherry, Cinnamon-Pear, Cranberry-Pear, Maple, Oregano, Peach, Golden Pineapple, Red Apple, Sicilian Lemon, Aged 18-Year Traditional
1. Drizzle over noodles and smoked Gouda cheese.
2. Great for cooking omelets, frittatas, or scrambled eggs
3. Sauté dry rice in Wild Mushroom & Sage EVOO until translucent, then cook as directed.
4. Use in place of butter for mashed potatoes.
5. Combine with Red Apple balsamic to inject into and baste turkey.