Flavor: fresh lemon zest, minced garlic, Italian flat leaf parsley and a hint of mint
Complements: fish, veal, poultry, pork, pasta, bread, potatoes
Balsamic Pairings: Grapefruit, Jalapeño, Lemongrass Mint, Maple, Oregano, Peach, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Sicilian Lemon, Aged 12-Year White, Aged 18-Year Traditional
1. Brush on fish after baking or grilling.
2. Serve with veal or other slow-braised dishes for a zip of flavor.
3. Drizzle over wedged potatoes and roast.
4. Sauté with bread crumbs to sprinkle over vegetables and roast.
5. Toss with pasta, tomatoes, grated cheese, and grilled chicken.