Flavor: roasted chili peppers with hints of cumin, garlic, cinnamon and caraway
Complements: meat, chicken, eggs, vegetables, bread, pasta
Balsamic Pairings: Black Currant, Wild Blueberry, Chocolate, Cinnamon-Pear, Coconut, Espresso, Grapefruit, Jalapeño, Lemongrass Mint, Peach, Golden Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Serrano Honey, Sicilian Lemon, Strawberry, Vanilla, Aged 18-Year Traditional
1. Marinate with any of our balsamic vinegars for grilling chicken, beef, or pork.
2. Combine with Black Currant balsamic vinegar to marinate salmon or shrimp.
3. Combine with Strawberry or Blueberry balsamic vinegar for a spicy, sweet, and savory dressing.
4. Use to cook fried or scrambled eggs and omelets.
5. Add to soups and stews for a zip of flavor.