Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
$15.00 – $20.00
Flavor: prominent tasting notes of cut greens, green tomato leaf, dandelion greens, and peppery arugula
Complements: seafood, salad, vegetables, soups
Balsamic Pairings: 18-Year Traditional, Cranberry-Pear, Jalapeno, Oregano-Lemon
1. For frying, breaded and any other use of olive oil at a high temperature
2. Use as a preservative of sausages, meats, cheeses, and canned in general (for its high stability).
3. For dressing salads, tomatoes, etc.
4. Picual can improve vegetables which are bland or tasteless.
5. For breakfast, toast bread with tomato, and drizzle on top.